Are You A Great Communicator With Mad Organizational Skills?
This position is perfect for someone who would love to be part of our Wedding & Events team, communicating Wedding Package information to our customers, establishing an exciting & professional social media presence, and managing a team in carrying out the details.
If You Are…
- Passionate about creating great experiences and having a positive impact on our clients over months of planning,
- A people-person who loves to create connections, build relationships, and be “in the conversation” (your third-grade teacher may have said you talked too much),
- Excited to bring fresh and creative ideas to the table, and then plan, execute, and track the success of those ideas (you’re constantly looking for the next trend – big or small),
- A personable and professional communicator with first-rate written skills (email, text, Snap, Zoom, in-person, on-the-phone – you name it!),
- A strong visual communicator with great design sense (always on the search for new, different, and better),
- Comfortable with making videos, capturing images, and even doing some simple posts (or are excited and willing to tackle the learning curve on these must-use social media tools),
- Willing to learn and keep at the front edge of Wedding & Event trends to help Capriotti’s stand out
- Results-oriented and recognize the opportunity to make your mark on our brand as a method to achieve critical business objectives (it’s fun, but not just fun and games),
- Enjoyable to be around with a positive team attitude (you’ve got a can-do spirit and believe the best in people),
- A Person who knows it takes hard work to make things look easy,
And would love too…
- Meet & Help our clients plan their big day from first meeting until the last guest leaves (uh, yeah, that’s kinda the crux of the whole job),
- Use your experience & skills in Capriotti’s Palazzo & Capella or off-site to create unforgettable set-ups working with our team & outside vendors
- Manage a team to make it all happen (you’re part ring leader, den mother, traffic cop, and playground supervisor),
- Collaborate as a part of the Wedding team to build the brand at every opportunity (you get the WHY behind the WHAT),
- Bottom Line… If you’re ready to sink your teeth into some big, fun projects, tackle the day-to-day planning, and help us become everything we can be for years to come & beyond, this job’s for you!
- Flexible hours based on needs – yours and ours, (probably a nice combination of in-the-office and work-from-home hours),
- A competitive wage & benefits package
- Paid days off & vacation
- A Family-friendly workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives & elderly parents are unpredictable),
- Paid training and opportunities for continued professional growth (yeah, we want you to attend that awesome conference),
- A small entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard & valued (you really make a difference in the success of the company),
- The chance to make a real, life-changing difference for our customers, their families, and their friends.
If you’d like to be a part of the Capriotti’s! Team, send your resume and a 2-minute (or less) video telling us a bit about yourself and why you’re interested in this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.